- Common Name:European Oak
- Grade: Aged Character
- Finish:All Natural Hard-Wax Oil
- Installation Methods:Glue Down, Nail Down, Staple or Floating
- Radiant Heating:Yes
- Wood Description:Naturally light brown to a dark tan. Sapwood and heartwood have similar tones and grain patterns, but the sapwood tends to be lighter in color. The wood’s texture is coarse and characterized by open pores.
- Warranty:Lifetime Structural, 25 Years Finish – Residential, 3 Years Finish – Commercial.
Atelier Quality Eng. 8″ Width
- Width: 8″ (200 mm) nominal
- Length: 96″ (2450 mm)
- Thickness: 5/8″ (16/4 mm)
- Top Layer: 4 mm
This floor features our aged character grade wood, which highlights the wood’s natural free-forming grain patterns, knots and cracks reminiscent of an old world floor. If you prefer minimal knots and cracks, please see our selection of select grade floors, which keep to a smooth, even, modern surface without any distressing.
- Finished in Hard-Wax Oil, a 100% ALL NATURAL, ultra-low V.O.C. finish that is non-toxic with no biocides, no preservatives, and benzene free.
- CARB Certified, made with a formaldehyde-free adhesive.
- Meets the E1 and 2012 CARB standards for indoor air quality.
- Engineered construction, a commitment to producing environmentally sustainable materials.
- MR 6 – Rapidly Renewable Materials – manufactured with rapidly renewable raw materials
- MR 7 – Certified Wood
- EQ 4.4 – Low Emitting Materials