- Species:European Oak
- Botanical Name:Quercus SPP
- Origin:Eastern Europe/ Russia
- Construction: Engineered
- Grade: Aged Character
- Finish: Hard-Wax Oil
- Surface Treatment:Smooth with Chiseled Bevel
- Janka Rating: 1360
- Installation Methods:Glue-Down, Nail-Down, Staple or Floating
- Radiant Heating:Yes
- Wood Description: Straight, long grain in trees cut from large stands. The wood’s texture is coarse and characterized by open pores. Wood harvested from the northeastern areas of the species’ distribution zone tends to be denser and tougher while wood from the central regions tends to be straighter and more uniform.
- Warranty:Lifetime Structural, 25-Year Residential Finish, 3-Year Commercial Finish
- Thickness:5/8” (15 mm)
- Top Layer:1/6” (4 mm)*
- Width:7-7/16” (189 mm), 10-1/4″ (260 mm)**, 12″ (305 mm)**
- Length:72” (1830 mm)
- Substrate: Poplar
Custom sizes are available. Floor constructions, such as Value Engineered, Duofloor™, Wide Duofloor™ and Super Duofloor™ are also available.
* Nominal top layer thickness measured prior to finishing processes. Finishing processes such as wire brushing or hand scraping will affect the overall thickness.** These products are available as specialty items and are crafted per order.
This floor features our aged character grade wood, which highlights the wood’s natural free-forming grain patterns, knots and cracks reminiscent of an old world floor. If you prefer minimal knots and cracks, please see our selection of select grade floors, which keep to a smooth, even, modern surface without any distressing.