- Species:European Ash
- Botanical Name:Faxinus Exc.
- Construction: Engineered
- Grade: Aged Character
- Finish: Hard-Wax Oil
- Surface Treatment: Wire-Brush with Micro-Bevel
- Janka Rating: 1320
- Installation Methods:Glue-Down, Nail-Down, Staple or Floating
- Radiant Heating:Yes
- Wood Description: Ash is straight-grained, open pored, and hard. It is tough and yet elastic with high shock resistance and excellent steam bending characteristics. The wood is stable with little downgrade in drying. Ash has a clear white to pale yellow sapwood with heartwood pulling more to the light to medium tone browns.
- Warranty:Lifetime Structural, 25-Year Residential Finish, 3-Year Commercial Finish
- Thickness: 5/8” (15 mm)
- Top Layer: 1/6” (4 mm)*
- Width: 7-7/16” (189 mm), 10-1/4″ (260 mm)**, 12″ (305 mm)**
- Length: 72” (1830 mm)
- Construction: 3-Ply
- Substrate: Poplar
* Nominal top layer thickness measured prior to finishing processes. Finishing processes such as wire brushing or hand scraping will affect the overall thickness.