- Common Name:European Oak
- Grade: Aged Character
- Finish:All Natural Hard-Wax Oil
- Installation Methods:Glue Down, Nail Down, Staple or Floating
- Radiant Heating:Yes
- Wood Description:Naturally light brown to a dark tan. Sapwood and heartwood have similar tones and grain patterns, but the sapwood tends to be lighter in color. The wood’s texture is coarse and characterized by open pores.
Atelier Quality Eng. 8″ Width
- Width:8″ (200 mm) nominal
- Length:96″ (2450 mm)
- Thickness:5/8″ (16/4 mm)
- Top Layer:4 mm
This floor features our aged character grade wood, which highlights the wood’s natural free-forming grain patterns, knots and cracks reminiscent of an old world floor. If you prefer minimal knots and cracks, please see our selection of select grade floors, which keep to a smooth, even, modern surface without any distressing.
- Finished in Hard-Wax Oil, a 100% ALL NATURAL, ultra-low V.O.C. finish that is non-toxic with no biocides, no preservatives, and benzene free.
- CARB Certified, made with a formaldehyde-free adhesive.
- Meets the E1 and 2012 CARB standards for indoor air quality.
- Engineered construction, a commitment to producing environmentally sustainable materials.
- MR 6 – Rapidly Renewable Materials – manufactured with rapidly renewable raw materials
- MR 7 – Certified Wood
- EQ 4.4 – Low Emitting Materials